Welcome to the Seven Day Breakfast Challenge!
This challenge is for you if
- you tend to skip breakfast
- you eat an unhealthy breakfast (i.e., breakfast cereal)
- you have stubborn excess weight, especially around the abdomen, that just won’t come off
- you want to have more energy and feel better
- you’re open to trying something new for the sake of better health
In my experience, having a healthy smoothie for breakfast is one the of best things you can do for your health because
- it consists of foods that have a low glycemic index (they don’t spike your blood sugar).
- the ingredients are foods that are loaded with antioxidants.
- they’re a great and easy way to add more greens to your diet. Many of us don’t eat enough greens.
- they’re fast and easy to make (10 minutes) and hardly need any chewing! My dad is 97 and he loves them!
- if you don’t have time in the morning, you can make them ahead of time and store them in the freezer!
In the Seven Day Breakfast Challenge, you’ll get seven different smoothie recipes that will give you an idea of how you can mix and match ingredients to your taste so that you can start making your own combinations.
For $27, you’ll get
- seven smoothie recipes
- a grocery list for all the ingredients (allow about $80 for groceries)
- group support in my private Facebook group
Ready to start? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and type “breakfast” in the subject line.