Do you experience any of these signs and symptoms?
- You have weight issues. You've been gaining weight, especially around your abdomen. You've tried dieting but this stubborn weight just won't come off.
- Your hormones are out of whack. You get moody, especially around that time of the month, and you have sleep issues: problems falling asleep, staying asleep, or both. You're also depressed and anxious.
- You have aches and pains, especially in your joints. You take painkillers, which help but only for a little while.
- Your digestive system is also out of whack. You get gas and bloating as well as constipation and diarrhea, which affects your mood.
- You get food cravings, especially for sugar. You feel better for a little while but then the depression or anxiety returns along with your cravings, and you keep gaining weight.
- You get frequent breakouts on your skin. The over-the-counter products you're using don't seem to help much.
- Your brain is in a perpetual fog. You can't think clearly. You drink coffee and it may help a little bit but not much.
If you can relate to any or all of these symptoms, it's time to do a cleanse.
These signs and symptoms are likely caused by the food you're eating on a daily basis, which is causing inflammation in your body.
By changing what you eat, you can drastically change how you feel, not only physically but also mentally and emotionally.
The first step is to eliminate foods from your diet that are causing inflammation.
Want to know more? Click on the link below.